Bamboo Charcoal Konjac Sponge
As the ultimate accessory to your cleansing regime, the gentle but incredibly effective Eco-Cert sponges have the perfect texture and ability to dislodge and remove every little spec of dirt from your face! Also great as a “beauty blender” to apply Face Glow or your favourite foundation. Lasts 2-3 months with proper care.
Charcoal • contains activated carbon and various minerals that help absorb excess oil and dirt that gets trapped in pores
Bamboo • helps eliminate dirt and build-up by ensuring a super deep cleanse
Skin Type - For all skin types
Gentle, yet effective, this 2-in-1 konjac sponge for sensitive skin provides the perfect texture to remove dirt and grime from your face. It also doubles as a “beauty blender”! Made with 100% biodegradable konjac plant fiber and bamboo charcoal, this sponge is the ultimate tool to detoxify pores, smooth your skin and thoroughly cleanse your face. Its teardrop shape allows for easy application of your fav primer, illuminator or bb cream, like Face Glow! Once you're done, simply rinse and hang your sponge to dry.
“Love the feel of the Charcoal Sponge when cleansing. My skin feels exfoliated and soft afterwards.” - Rebecca K.
How it helps
CLEANSES your skin with fortifying bamboo
EXFOLIATES with the gentle fibers of the konjac root
REMOVES buildup of dead skin cells and oil with charcoal
Good to know
- About 3 inches wide and jelly-like when wet, this vegan sponge is the perfect size to fit in your hand (or travel bag!).
- Once dry, it shrinks in size and can easily be left hanging in a well-ventilated area, next to your sink or on a faucet until you use it again.
- The life of a well-used konjac sponge is around 2-4 months.
- Hydrate the sponge with warm water before use.
- This product is vegan and certified by Ecocert.
- 100% biodegradable
- Dermatologist and clinically tested.
- Hypoallergenic and non-irritating. Suitable for sensitive skin.
- Vegan and cruelty-free and free from SLS, sulphates, parabens, synthetic fragrances, petroleum, and other questionable ingredients.
How to Use
Soak the konjac sponge in water until it becomes soft. Squeeze to expel excess water. Apply your favourite Graydon cleanser to the sponge and gently massage your face. Rinse your face with warm water. Rinse the sponge with warm water and soap. Hang in a cool, well-ventilated place to air dry. Replace every 2-4 months.
If applying makeup, set the sponge aside while applying your skincare. After applying your moisturizer or primer, use a damp sponge to evenly apply your foundation or Face Glow. Cleanse and rinse the sponge thoroughly after use and hang in a cool, well-ventilated place to air dry.