2-Pack + Hanging Hook
When life gives you lemons, use them to clean your counters in a cute and sustainable way! You know what they say. A papaya a day keeps your counters a-slay! One Cloth replaces 17 rolls of regular paper towel!
They're all natural, anti-bacterial AND compostable. A triple threat! Secret talent: absorbs 20x its own weight in liquid. How to Use: Simply wet to soften and clean any surface. Rinse after use, hang to dry, and pat yourself on the back for being a reusable superhero! 3 ways to wash your paper towels: A good old fashioned hand-wash. Plop em in your washing machine + air dry. Put them on the top rack of your dishwasher. Can they be used with cleaning products? You bet! They can be used with water alone, but are also compatible with any cleaning product or spray you normally use. Eco Facts 🌱 Over 50,000 trees are cut down every day for single-use paper towels. As they decompose, they release methane gas - a leading cause of global warming. Ready to make the switch? We gotchu!
- 1 Papaya cloth replaces 17 rolls of traditional paper towel.
- Simply wet your cloth and wipe down any surface.
- Rinse after use, hang to dry and repeat!
- Our hanging hook keeps them from sitting wet and soggy in your sink.
Eco Facts 🌱
- Over 50,000 trees are cut down every day for single-use paper towels!
- As those paper towels decompose, they release methane gas, a leading cause of global warming.
- Ready to #savethetrees and ditch single-use paper towels?